Pennington & Company is unique in the world of fundraising counsel because, like you, we have a passion for the life-changing experience that membership in a Greek-letter organization provides. Recognized as a Best Small Place to Work, our dedicated staff combines fundraising, communications, and marketing expertise with a personal commitment to the extraordinary value our clients bring to their members. From start to finish – feasibility studies; case statements; strategic assessments; gift management; and facility, financial, and risk management – we focus on practical and creative solutions, a tailored action plan, and reports and consultations that help you identify, prioritize, and communicate your opportunities and objectives.
Pennington Employees Reside in 17 States
Meet Our Executive Team
Patrick Alderdice started at Pennington & Company in 1996 and was named President and CEO in 1999. Since then, Pennington has grown from six employees and eight clients to the premiere Greek fundraising firm in the nation, with over 85 employees spanning every US time zone and clients representing over 60 national fraternities/sororities on 135+ college campuses. In 2016, Pennington celebrated over half a billion dollars raised for Greek life.
Prior to joining Pennington, Patrick served the Delta Chi Fraternity as a leadership consultant, director of chapter development, director of chapter services, and for the last 18 years has been on the Alumni Board of Trustees for ΔΧ’s Kansas Chapter. Patrick has been recognized as a thought leader within the Greek world. His honors include:
- FarmHouse – 2016 Barnes Award for Interfraternalism
- Delta Chi – 2014 John J. Kuhn Interfraternal Service Award, 2007 Meritorious Service Award
- Beta Theta Pi – 2014 Interfraternalism Recognition Award
- North American Interfraternity Conference (NICF) – 2009 Alumni Award of Distinction
- Phi Kappa Psi– 2008 Ralph “Dud” Daniel Interfraternal Excellence Award
- Past president of the Fraternity & Sorority Political Action Committee – the largest political action committee solely focused on higher education issues
- Annual presenter of “State of Industry Report” at NICF
- Frequent facilitator at university and national fraternity/sorority conventions:
- Trends in Student and Greek Housing
- Greek Fundraising 101
- 6 Ways to Make a Lasting Impression
- Fraternity/Sorority Volunteer Institute
Outside of Pennington, Patrick puts his adventurous nature to use mountain climbing, having climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mt. Rainier, Everest Basecamp, and Torres Del Paine (Patagonia). He resides in Lawrence, Kansas, with his family.