A campaign undertaken without a clear assessment of the need, ability, and willingness is a campaign in jeopardy. Our professional feasibility study lays the groundwork to ensure the greatest possibility of success.
During the feasibility study, we will:
- Identify and rank top donor prospects and potential campaign volunteers;
- Refine the case for support through face-to-face personal visits with major donor prospects and potential campaign volunteers to gain their insights on the goals and objectives of a campaign;
- Validate a campaign goal through visits with alumni who will be vital to campaign success;
- Cultivate donor prospects;
- Evaluate the organization’s image among its constituents; and
- Assess gift support availability and realistic achievability.
The feasibility study results in an objective report and a roadmap for success including:
- Summary of interviews;
- Comparison of our findings with results of other, similar studies and campaigns;
- SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) of the prospective campaign;
- Potential major donors and effective volunteer leaders; and
- Recommendations for a proposed action plan, including a minimum campaign goal.